- I like New York, unique New York, I like unique New York
- Peggy Babcock loves Tubby Gigwhip.
- Two toads totally tired, tried to trot to Tewkesbury
- She stood upon the balcony, inimitably mimicking him hiccupping and amicably welcoming him in.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick
But she said, “This butter’s bitter.
But a bit of better butter
Better than the bitter butter,
That would make my batter better.”
So she bought some better butter
Better than the bitter butter
And it made her batter better.
So ’twas better Betty Botter
Bought a bit of better butter.
- The skunk sat on the stump. The stump thunk the skunk stunk. The skunk thunk the stump stunk. What stunk – the skunk or the stump?
- Rubber baby-buggy bouncers